Legacy Application Re-engineering
At PGS we provide transformation of legacy client/server applications, including re-architecting for single-instance, multi-tenant and multi-instance, multi-tenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) platforms.
We undertake legacy application re-engineering through a Mutual Value Discovery engagement model that includes:
- Comprehensive review of current state technology architecture.
- Path of least cost, risk and pain to future state software-as-a-service transformation.
- Understand relevant business processes and the existing system – its functionality.
- Identify the technology requirements and risks.
- Identify the usage of best-in-class technologies.
- Multi-stage project planning and rollout.