.NET, ASP.NET, MVC
.NET Application Development is centered on the powerful .NET Framework, which is a unified set of libraries and a common language runtime. The .NET Framework gives the developer all types of building blocks and development environment to make software’s including desk-top applications, web-based applications and Web Services used for System Integration by using the platform independent communication protocols, such as XML and SOAP.
The most significant advantage of the .NET Framework is its level of interoperability with other languages, applications, and systems. The .NET Framework supports different programming languages. This multiple language support improves productivity by allowing developers to choose the programming language that is best suited to the job. Furthermore, cross-language inheritance increases code reuse which results in short time-to-market outcomes.
Our .NET Development services include:
- Designing and programming using Visual Studio .NET.
- Programming languages: C# and Visual Basic, F#.
- WinFroms, WPF, WWF, WCF, Silverlight.
- ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC, Razor Engine.
- Entity Framework, Linq.
- Development, support and enhancement of existing .NET applications.
- Porting of legacy applications to .NET-based platforms.
- Migrating web-based and stand-alone applications to .NET.
- Microsoft Windows-based application development.
- Application development using the .NET Compact Framework.