How 1-click Cloud deployment instantly increased Business Success
The founding idea that Instant Access Technologies (IAT) had for epoints was simple – to build an online loyalty system with enough redeemable rewards to satisfy anyone.
Scroll down for more
With nearly 2000 online stores and partners, 2 million rewards, and a variety of innovative and interactive ways for users to raise their score, epoints has become one of the most powerful online loyalty platforms around.
- Amount of time needed to set up a new test environment reduced from 2 hours to 5 minutes
- Amount of testing time needed during each sprint reduced from 400 hours to 30 hours
- Using a Continuous Delivery pipeline decreased development cost by 40%
- Infrastructure cost was cut down by 30%
- Fast and secure back-end and database solutions
- Greatly reduced deployment time of critical hotfixes & last minute changes
- The extensive ecosystem of 30 web services and 90 microservices delivers e-commerce products to thousands of UK customers on a daily basis
Results by Numbers
Reduction of time spent on regression
New environment set up time reduced
Done in 5 min for rapid feedback
Combined into an extensive network
IAT wanted to build a new online loyalty platform in a short span of time. PGS Software knew that the best way to do that would be to use the AWS Cloud to develop a robust yet easily scalable and secure solution.
The core infrastructure was in place but the PGS Software team had to build the actual platform. The team put a lot of work into making epoints fast and secure, and into integrating it with a long list of partner sites and reward providers.
Having worked with PGS Software resources on various different projects over the 4 years of our engagement, I am in a good position to verify that adding PGS Software resources to a new or existing project will increase levels of insight, velocity, quality, and resilience.
— Andrew Sershall, Delivery Director, IAT
AWS Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Delivery, Serverless
Java 8, AWS Lambda, RxJava, Hystrix, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Hibernate, AngularJS1&2, Backbone
Jenkins, Cucumber, RestAssured, Geb, Selenium Webdriver, Gatling, Docker, Terraform, Consul, Chef
3 backend developers, 1 frontend developer, 1 graphic designer
About the Client
Instant Access Technologies (IAT) helps businesses connect, motivate and reward customers, partners and employees through innovative digital solutions.
Need a software solution?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch via the form below or at:
+48 71 798 2692
Let us know what you’re looking for.