How 1-click Cloud deployment instantly increased Business Success
The founding idea that Instant Access Technologies (IAT) had for epoints was simple – to build an online loyalty system with enough redeemable rewards to satisfy anyone.
Scroll down for more
With nearly 2000 online stores and partners, 2 million rewards, and a variety of innovative and interactive ways for users to raise their score, epoints has become one of the most powerful online loyalty platforms around.
- Amount of time needed to set up a new test environment reduced from 2 hours to 5 minutes
- Amount of testing time needed during each sprint reduced from 400 hours to 30 hours
- Using a Continuous Delivery pipeline decreased development cost by 40%
- Infrastructure cost was cut down by 30%
- Fast and secure back-end and database solutions
- Greatly reduced deployment time of critical hotfixes & last minute changes
- The extensive ecosystem of 30 web services and 90 microservices delivers e-commerce products to thousands of UK customers on a daily basis
Results by Numbers
Reduction of time spent on regression
New environment set up time reduced
Done in 5 min for rapid feedback
Combined into an extensive network
IAT wanted to build a new online loyalty platform in a short span of time. PGS Software knew that the best way to do that would be to use the AWS Cloud to develop a robust yet easily scalable and secure solution.
The core infrastructure was in place but the PGS Software team had to build the actual platform. The team put a lot of work into making epoints fast and secure, and into integrating it with a long list of partner sites and reward providers.
Having worked with PGS Software resources on various different projects over the 4 years of our engagement, I am in a good position to verify that adding PGS Software resources to a new or existing project will increase levels of insight, velocity, quality, and resilience.
— Andrew Sershall, Delivery Director, IAT
AWS Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Delivery, Serverless
Java 8, AWS Lambda, RxJava, Hystrix, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Hibernate, AngularJS1&2, Backbone
Jenkins, Cucumber, RestAssured, Geb, Selenium Webdriver, Gatling, Docker, Terraform, Consul, Chef
3 backend developers, 1 frontend developer, 1 graphic designer
Interested in working with us?
We will get back to you soon.
We’ll meet all of your software development needs.
About the Client
Instant Access Technologies (IAT) helps businesses connect, motivate and reward customers, partners and employees through innovative digital solutions.
Need a software solution?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch via the form below or at:
+48 71 798 2699
Let us know what you’re looking for.