When boiled down to the essentials, Scrum means:
- We work in short 2-4 week cycles called “Sprints” that end with a release
- Each sprint adds more features and functionality to your software product
- At the end of each sprint, you review the deliverables and give us feedback
- Together, we decide what to implement during the next sprint
- We hold daily short standup meetings to ensure our team works closely together
If you want to know more, there’s a video at the bottom made by certified scrum masters from PGS Software.