Review your Cloud’s system architecture to improve your infrastructure and uncover hidden potential with new innovations.
Our 1 hour free consultation will help you:
- Identify the most important issues for your business
- Understand & improve your Cloud infrastructure
- Learn how to upgrade your architecture
- Align the Cloud with your business goals
The Benefits of a Well-Architected Review
The AWS Well-Architected review isn’t a simple audit — it’s a detailed list of recommendations and actionable improvements.
This consists of two key features:
Deep Security Analysis
- going beyond the standard auditing level to ensure your Cloud architecture and solutions are truly safe - including all the data stored within.
Infrastructure as a Code review
- analyzing your code to improve results and secure your architecture execution.
How Does It Work?
You get a detailed review of the five AWS Well-Architected Framework Pillars:
Ensure your Cloud architecture delivers it's intended business value and satisfaction to end users. Be prepared for the future with continuous improvements and adaptability.
Your system needs to be protected, along with any assets or information stored within. Solve any potential security issues and protect yourself against unpredicted failures with mitigation strategies and solutions.
Downtime is the bane of any business. Assess your Cloud architecture’s workload recovery strategy. This will help you to survive power or system failures through backups, smart resource management, and automatic recovery processes.
A fast and smooth performance is essential for any product or system. The Well-Architected Framework Review will assess how your computing resources are used, how they can be configured better, and how the workload should be distributed for maximum performance.
Is your system as cost-efficient as possible? Ensure everything is scalable, avoiding unnecessary but ongoing expenses.
Customer Success Stories
AWS SaaS platform for digital cinematic content
„We believe that fully automated electronic delivery through the Cloud will ultimately replace all current managed electronic and physical content delivery services. Having worked with PGS Software before, we knew that they would be able to…”
Improving the hospitality industry with a Cloud-first app
„After a comprehensive research job, we chose PGS Software as our preferred partner for software development, and we are very happy with that decision today. We now have a platform that is highly flexible, future-proof, and with a predictable…”
Our review audits your architecture and highlights areas that could be improved. We identify key issues that could be updated, based on the five AWS Well-Architected pillars.
- Identifying workloads for review
- Presenting the WA process
- Preparing the next steps
- Gathering required information
- Evaluating with the AWS Well-Architected Tool
- Interviewing team members involved in maintenance and development, from Business Analysts to Solutions Architects
Post Review Meeting
- Presenting the findings and reports
- Discussing the key issues
- Discussing a possible remediation plan